This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in The Roaming Pro earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
COURSE AT A GLANCE
5-Week LIVE Course that will guide you to craft a bespoke game plan to not only help you move abroad but THRIVE abroad!
WEEK 1: You + Your Vision of Living Abroad
- Living Abroad as a Pathway to Wellness
- Who You Are & What You Want
- Developing & Supporting Your Vision of a Life Well-Lived Abroad
WEEK 2: Country-Selection
- Aligning Your Values
- Getting Clear on Your Lifestyle Abroad
- The Importance of History & Politics
- Understanding the Country’s Economy & How it Affects You
- Health Care Analysis
WEEK 3: Working Abroad + Money Management
- How to Find Work Abroad
- Maintaining Professional Wellness Abroad
- Key Considerations of Managing Money Abroad
WEEK 4: Preparing to Go
- Creating a Moving Abroad Budget
- Going on a “Look-See”
- Preparation Checklist
- Relocation Services vs. DIY
- Dealing with Supportive & Unsupportive Family & Friends
- Getting Over the Fear of Failing Abroad
WEEK 5: Arriving & Settling In
- Finding Housing
- Learning Language & Cultural Adaption
- Isolation & Homesickness
- Making Friends & Building Community
- Preparing for a Long-Term Stay
What is included in this course?:
- Over 10 hours of recorded materials
- 5 hours of LIVE Discussion
- Online Community
- Moving Abroad with Intention Guide
Originally from Atlanta, Christine Job is an award-winning podcaster and Business Strategist. She is currently based in Spain. Her podcast “Flourish in the Foreign” celebrates, elevates, and affirms the voices & stories of Black women living & thriving abroad, while also exploring living abroad as a pathway to wellness. Launched in 2020, “Flourish in the Foreign” was recently shortlisted for the 2021 International Women’s Podcasting Awards and won the Black Podcasting Awards 2021 Best International Podcast award.
As a business strategist, Christine helps Black women and WOC to leverage their expertise & talents into viable & sustainable businesses, businesses that make her clients professionally fulfilled and financially abundant while pursuing thriving lives abroad.
Hybrid (Mix of Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning). Students have lifetime access following purchase.
Refunds are available up until 7 days after purchase